St Tropez Self - Spray Tanning
There is nothing better than having the perfect tan. Whether you prefer an all-over bronze glow, strong colour or a lighter, natural tone, St. Tropez provides a powerful, healthy self-tanner for all types of sunkissed needs. The fast-acting and luxurious formulas will always deliver the rich, even and believable colour you are craving.
Intensive package treatment available for all St. Tropez treatments - 6 sessions for the price of 5.
St. Tropez Therapists will exfoliate the skin, customise the tan and apply the lotion/spray.
ORIGINAL BRONZING MIST (level 1-2)
DARK BRONZING MIST (level 3-4)
|Full body||£26.00||30 min|
|Full body inc face||£30.00||45 min|
It is the most revolutionary tan yet. It lets you select how dark you want to go by choosing when you shower. The formulation contains fast-acting ingredients that absorb quickly into the skin while intelligent shade technology allows you to select your depth of colour; For a light, sunkissed glow – shower after 1 hour. For a golden-bronze tan – leave on for 2 hours. For a deeper, darker result – wait 3 hours or more. After showering your skin is left smoothe and silky. You will have a light colour and the self-tan actives will continue to work, developing and deepening into your chosen tan.
|60 Minutes Tan Full Body||£32.00||30 min|
|60 Minutes Tan Full Body inc Face||£35.00||45 min|
- Any waxing should be carried out at least 24 hours before treatment
- We recommend to wear loose fitting clothes for several hours after application
- Exercise or excessive sweating will effect the tan's developing and longevity
- We recommend not to wet the skin for a minimum of 8 hours after the application
- Do not wear socks as the pattern of the socks might show up on your tan. Wear loose shoes (sandals or flip-flops are recommended).
- After 8 hours shower normally, do not use exfoliates or abrasive products
- Wash with a mild shower gel, preferably moisturising gel
- Some colour wash off in the shower is normal, this is excess solution and colour guide tint/bronzer. You will still have a bronze tan developed in to skin over 24 hours
- Apply moisturiser to shower damp skin every day; you can use an extender lotion starting on the 4th day- this will help prolong your tan
- St. Tropez Therapists will exfoliate the skin, customise the tan and apply the lotion